Information We Collect
When you register on our site, PIDA collects personal information about you, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number, together with address and demographic information about your store.
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Operate the Pet Store Pro site and provide a personalized user experience.
- Respond to your requests for information and support.
- Provide updates on Pet Store Pro.
- Communicate information about other products and services offered by PIDA and its affiliates, including Global Pet Expo and the Pet Care Trust.
- Conduct research about your opinion on current or proposed services.
- Analyze use of and improve our web site and related services.
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise transfer customer lists to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce our site policies; or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures online and offline to protect your personal and store information. These measures include securing the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The Pet Store Pro web site uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Cookies also allow us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Pet Store Pro site.
This web site includes links to other third-party web sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on March 5, 2014.