Tests assess what students have learned.
Instant scoring for immediate results.
A test at the end of each chapter helps assess employees’ comprehension and retention and provides immediate feedback — to the employee and to you. Each chapter test contains a mix of 50 multiple-choice and true-or-false questions designed to focus on the most important chapter content.
You and your training manager (if you assign one) will receive a report card in your Pet Store Pro message box and by email each time an associate completes a test. Students immediately learn if they have passed or failed. You can recognize students’ achievements by printing customizable certificates for each completed chapter, or when they’ve completed all of their assignments.
Use chapter tests to help you:
- Evaluate students’ comprehension and retention.
- Prequalify potential hires.
- Establish a baseline of employee strengths and weaknesses.
- Compare pre- and post-test results to assess what students have learned.
- Motivate your team to compete for the best test scores.
- Determine if students need to refresh their knowledge by having them retake a test at a later date.